Tuesday, November 11, 2008

im such a bad blogger :(











im soo lazy i never post anything




its horrible! im not a responsible blogger at all!

but i put photos up on facebook so i think thats enough... :(
well here i go..

Just recently, I joined the jazz band club at my school. I have started to learn to play the trumpet, which is harder than I thought! But I am able to play some notes. And i'm excited to also play jazz violin. I decided to join since I like jazz and it would give me something to do and as a result I would make some good friends. We meet everyday after school till 6:20 pm and on Saturdays from 9am-4pm. Since we spend so much time together we have become friends! Its hard work, but so fun~~~

oh yes a while back i went to my host sisters dance recital thing at her college in tokyo
and i have some videos of some of the dances. hip hop of course.





Today I went to my monthly Rotary meeting. (i go twice a month) and the club gave me cute flowers and a gift! (because my birthday is this week, november 13th!!) The club president had bought me a disk drive for my computer! Just what I needed!
I think the japanese tradition of gift giving is really kind!

And finally, this Saturday and Sunday I had my first Japanese sleepover. But, it was'nt really different than my sleepovers back home. Haha. Except that on Sunday we went karaoke-ing. Was my first karaoke experience!!

p.s. photos of the load of makeup at my sleepover.. the sleepover kids, and some of my friends during work class. literally. we had to weed this time. :o


2 comments:

Alison Young said...

hahahaha The mario brothers!!! that is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Omg! Lisa you are so asian! I saw you with that hairstyle. you know the one, with the ponytail on the top of the head and to the side ;o! Tres asian! Anyways I found this site because of Alexia lol so ..... hi :D

Ps. I notice I said asian alot during this message. I must miss you more than I thought I did ;o